No matter the size or scope of your commercial property needs, we have the expertise
and experience to do the job and deliver outstanding results. Bang Commercial's
dedicated team of professionals provide a full range of services to companies, investors
and developers throughout Florida and beyond. Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
The list of services provides a snapshot of our professional abilities. Our consultants
bring an innovative, highly professional attitude to each of these areas. Our approach
to real estate allows us to know the market and our clients, enabling us to quickly
find the right deal, in the right place, at the right price.
Investment (Acquisition and Sales)
- Commercial brokerage sales in 8 states
- Portfolio review and strategy development
- Development consulting
- Property and company financial analysis
- Stabilization and Turnarounds
- REO and mortgage loan pool analysis and sales
Tax Credit Consulting
New Market Tax Credits (NMTC)
- Represent Community Development Entities (CDE) and consult on development
- Advise clients with their NMTC applications
- Work with Department of Treasury and trade associations for statutory and regulatory modifications to the program
- Create innovative structures with NMTCs and other tax credit and subsidy programs
Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits (HTC) Federal & State
- Negotiate, structure, and document HTC transactions, usually involving other federal and state tax credits.
- Advise on compliance issues regarding federal and state legislative and administrative requirements
Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)
- Negotiate, structure, and document LIHTC transaction and combing federal LIHTC with other tax credits, including state, energy, federal and state historic rehabilitation tax credits.
- Advise clients on compliance and asset management issues, including issues arising in connection with investments in troubled management and distressed LIHTC projects.
Valuation and Advisory Services
- Broker Opinions of Value
- Financial, Management, and Operational analysis
- Feasibility analysis
- Loan workouts, restructuring, and recovery
Distressed Asset Management
Situation Assessment and Management
- Review rent rolls and operating expenses and address issues in the most cost-efficient manner
- Review the status of property taxes and casualty insurance.
- Communicate with the ownership group or court in the areas of decision making and strategy implementation.
- Conduct a physical inspection and provide an assessment of the tenancies, property condition, and the market.
- Set new procedures for rent collection and maintenance and make changes necessary to maximize the return and limit risk for our clients.
Tenant Lease Administration
- Confront occupancy issues with leasing strategies that address the market and property's weakness
- Prepare timely, accurate, and meaningful financial statements, budgets, forecasts and status reports
Court Appointed Receivership
- Receivership, property management, and brokerage services all within the same company.
- Detailed monthly financial reports showing monies collected and paid for the care of the asset and a detailed update of the property's condition, occupancy status, and market overview.
- Implement strategies to achieve the highest return on the asset and mitigate risk.
Hospitality & Recreational
REO and Mortgage Loan Pools